Considering I went to San Francisco for a Restaurant Week-based trip a few days after that initial weigh in, I'm guessing I've actually lost about 16 pounds.
- Eating breakfast every morning (usually Special K and skim milk)
- Taking my Metformin every morning (I'm not diabetic, but I do have insulin issues)
- Consistently working fruits and veggies into my diet
- Relying on treats like fat free cocoa instead of other decadent sweets
- Restricting my alcohol intake during weekdays
Next, I plan on working more water into my diet and creating a regular walking program. The weather is turning, after all, and I plan on taking advantage of the sunshine.
No one's gonna steal my sunshine, and thanks to this weight loss, I'm walking on it.